Monday, February 22, 2010

Electro Torture Trailer HELP!!! How To Make A Home-made Torture Room?

HELP!!! How to make a home-made torture room? - electro torture trailer

Hello, my sister and it bothers me all the time and I thought maybe I could make a torture chamber in the basement, it was their discipline and fun at the same time and not money. Many have a very large wardrobe, I use like a cage, so that is when my parents into the basement, do not know, my sister did not come, and I mean the bar for removing clothing, insulated cabinet with some acoustic (I do not know that his isolation is cheap and very available, homemade or in local shops are not very effective, because I already put a potato in my sister's mouth and bound with rope and duct tape?) and change the lock with a permanent (you know, block, everything cheap, but sustainable? - should bear the kicks ... I am sOT say that it has bulletproof, but it has to withstand a little pressure because I sitster anyway tied my wrists, neck, legs, feet, body, shoulders and hips with several layers of duct tape and rope).
You also need a stick, electric or electro-shock weapons to inflict 2 Goals: Administrative easiley and pain. (You know taser guns cheap, but with a sense of responsibility, I mean, I did not want his bite, I want to be effective, I mean, high voltage, more seriously, at least 80 000 W). Also, I think I'll get handcuffs and a strip of duct tape and ropes.Also I use a lot of household items such as baseball bats, kitchen knives and forks, screwdrivers, a saw chain Drilling has also machines.And feces, urine, injections, pour lemon juice on its eyes and all sorts of injections and check stuff.I network devices at home and I torture some suggestions would you make as Abu like a bed, as well, if they tie the hands of largely the victim's legs and then Strecher really hard until something apart or that.APPRICIATED brake!

No comments:

Post a Comment