Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Photos Of Women With A Brazilian Waxing Brazilians Vs Bushes?

Brazilians vs Bushes? - photos of women with a brazilian waxing

Although I think it is important to be "finished" and "ordered" because I can not understand why women like men to be completely bald. I saw the photo of Britney Spears ... http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_ke and sorry, but this is a disease that resembles a child appears!
Besides, I know that technically, the Brazilians are waxes that with a strap, which I am well, I mean Hollywood.
My friend agrees with me, he wants his hair a little so it does not remember who is with an adult!

2 comments:

oralteas... said...

Personally, I'm in a zone, I'm well dressed and tidy. The stark fact has the potential of their genitals look like a cat with its neck cut .......... Not an attractive offer!

A small piece of hair with a jersey plump course is perfect for my taste.Thankfully my girlfriend agrees!

Death to Fizzdude! said...

If you're going to do is to do something. Everything off!

Post a Comment