Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frigidaire Gallery Stackable Repair Photo Is This Normal? My New Frigidaire Stackable Front-loading Washer/dryer Is Shaking Violently And Moving! Help!?

Is this normal? my new Frigidaire stackable front-loading washer/dryer is shaking violently and moving! help!? - frigidaire gallery stackable repair photo

I moved into my house, it is a brand new Frigidaire front-loading stackable / dryer (series of pictures) in a cupboard in the bathroom. (The pattern is # GLEH1642DS1) I was using for the first time and went very well - until the last spin cycle. The machine began to shake so violently, and literally moved to three meters and was revised on the shelf so hard. My bathroom with shaking. I was scared. I looked at the seal on one of the photos above bathroom break (remember, the bath is newly renovated!) I do not know what to do. This was installed by the shop where you purchased. I'm afraid my house would collapse if I continue to use it. Has anyone else this problem? Violent shaking can damage my house? It is an oldHome .. I am very nervous and need some opinions, much appreciated! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment