Sunday, February 21, 2010

Landline Phone Service New York City Verizon DSL Activation?

Verizon DSL activation? - landline phone service new york city

I have no fixed telephone service, Verizon and tried to activate DSL service. My apartment is already a phone.

To get DSL service is activated, not a Verizon technician to enter my apartment? Or simply phone booth in the basement? I live in an apartment in New York.

The initial activation date was 5 / 1. He reached the building, but was told that he was denied access. I could not reach the basement, so when I planned to return in 5 / 7, I told my landlord and super to give him access.

But even here the service was activated yesterday, because he denied. I'm confused. Verizon asked if he did not go into the basement or in my apartment, because no one HOME, but had no idea ...

Anyone who are in the same situation, not a technician to enter his apartment?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment