Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bread Making Machines Uk Hinari Bread Maker Recipe?

Hinari bread maker recipe? - bread making machines uk

I have a Homebake HINARI, HB174SS model of bread machine, but no recipe. I contacted the place where he could buy another tract, but no more. What we need is the basic recipe for this machine, and in the correct order of the same in the machine. (Amounts United Kingdom)

If by chance someone is ready to receive your brochure copy and send it to me, as I have, leave a message here that we can arrange something.

2 comments:

Lisa G said...

Hello I have to be this year and the prospectus def ready to send instructions if you wish. ru in the UK

J B said...

Hello, I have a Homebake HINARI, HB174SS model without instructions. He gave me as I love making bread, but I can no longer use the oven.
If someone instructions and recipes that would for me would be very grateful, thank you photocopy.

Post a Comment