Monday, January 18, 2010

Hannah Montana Girls Birthday Cards Printable 13 Year Old Girl Birthday Presents?!?!?

13 year old girl birthday presents?!?!? - hannah montana girls birthday cards printable

Hey! Well, my friends birthday in just a few days. The thirteen years sooo I have to buy their presents thirteen years! but can not think of anything else but her! So far I've bought:
Gift Card for your favorite --
Cute Summer Flip-Flops
Fun Shirt
and a cute scarf!
Please give me more ideas! I need to buy these soon!
Oh, and it's a girly girl, but they are not considered jewelry and make-up required!
In addition, she is mature for her age ... So I do not like Hannah Montana stuff and things like that! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3
Thank you for your help!


oh! and I have an album for your last birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lip Gloss
Nail Polish
bag
Headbands
Necklace
Bracelet
Earrings
Cup

Anonymous said...

Lip Gloss
Nail Polish
bag
Headbands
Necklace
Bracelet
Earrings
Cup

Anonymous said...

You can buy a CD of your fav band! ...... Or maybe a frame impressive picture or stuffed animal of your fav animal! Perhaps you could him your favorite place or even a lava lamp with two fav colors !!!!! Snowglobe Well, that's all for today .... I I hope that helped:) I think it already ..... awesome Good luck:)

Anonymous said...

You can guarantee your lotions, body sprays, etc. .. It was true. I bought something similar for 13 my step-daughter Birthday and loved it, but his mother did not. Who was the best!

Anonymous said...

Some 13 years ago in Nice, T-shirts:
http://www.celebratorytees.com/13_years_ ...

Post a Comment