Sunday, January 17, 2010

Heart Of The Ocean Necklace Anyone Know Where I Can Get That Titanic Heart Of The Ocean Replica Necklace?

Anyone know where i can get that Titanic heart of the ocean replica necklace? - heart of the ocean necklace

I know that was the sale of replicas for the film, but I think he ran. I saw what are called replicas and they all seem something as stupid as the real necklace! So if you know a website that contains replicas that look really real, it would be great! and no one has the 96-carat chain of gems in the catalog Ross Simons Ross Simons saw his beautiful amethyst, blue topaz, diamonds, gemstones wrapped pink and yellow topaz and links for and put white gold. I tried to order, but it ran! I was like what! I was so angry and I see the research, if another company could have, but so far no luck. If you know then, a site that could be, then please let me know! and tell me how u like it if u have. ok thanks 4 the info!

2 comments:

Marianna O said...

You can at any JEWL they show a picture and buy the rock and see for yourself or go to www.titanicheartoftheocean.com

Machowol... said...

Perhaps you could look on ebay ....

is the only place I could think it could provide some for sale.

Post a Comment