Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gold Toe Socks Im Trying Out For Track This Summer. Whats The Best Brand Of Low-cut Athletic Socks For Men?

Im trying out for track this summer. whats the best brand of low-cut athletic socks for men? - gold toe socks

In trying to follow this summer. Ive been trained crew socks and they are itchy and uncomfortable. I want to start with non-submission of clean socks below the ankle, but I do not know which brand is best. I have heard that the fingers of gold was a good brand. Help?

4 comments:

dasher said...

I always thought it was a personal preference ....

Jacob said...

I wear Hanes socks, which you only see my shoes. There are shows. I find them convenient, but others are softer. Hanes seem to be thinner and lighter is good for the race. I have them at Kmart.

As a side note, I'm not sure if this applies to you or not, but it can usually cause your leg hair on the socks that itch.

swimmer6... said...

Hist Pumas link or work use. "Cougars are very comfortable, but something a little sparse. And Hanes are good, but a little uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

Try GoldToe No show socks or PowerSox. The PowerSox are a little more $$ but they are performance socks and feel great

Post a Comment